We can help you at all stages of your situation:
If you are contemplating separation or divorce:
- Do you need to know options, explore issues and have your questions answered?
- Do you need someone to explain the legal effect and possible outcomes of situations before you take action?
- Do you think you may want to separate but you don’t know where to start?
If you are going through a divorce, custody or child support matter:
- Do you need help drafting, reviewing or explaining legal documents?
- Do you need someone to explain the legal process and the laws and how they affect your case?
- Are you and the opposing party negotiating but you want to know if the agreement is in your best interests?
- Have you and the opposing party reached an agreement but you need someone to draft a formal agreement for you to sign?
- Do you have to go to Court but you don’t know what to expect or what to say?
- Are you attending mediation or a settlement conference and you want to come up with a strategy of how to proceed or what to ask for?
If you are already divorced or you have a final order:
- Is the opposing side not following the Order or Judgment of Divorce?
- Do you need to change custody, access or child support?
- You have questions about the terms of your separation agreement?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions above then Maryland Strategic Divorce Consulting, LLC may be able to assist you. Contact us today.